SHIFTS & OFFS - 24/7 (05 days Working & 02 days rotational Weekly off)
CAB FACILITY - Yes
WORK LOCATION - Manyata Tech Park, Nagawara
- Voice & Accent
- Online Assessment
Job Description Summary
Helps new and existing customers with their financial & service needs via a range of channels where appropriate, and delivers an excellent customer experience by working collaboratively with their branch and pool colleagues. Helps Britain and Northern Ireland prosper and ensures customers receive fair outcomes, are dealt with efficiently and referred to the correct person or channel where appropriate, including our vulnerable customers. Supports LBG priorities and acts in line with the Group Values, Behaviours, Codes of Responsibility.
Commitment to Customer
- Deliver a high level of customer experience by proactively identifying genuine customer needs and making appropriate banking, mortgage and partner referrals, ensuring customer needs are met via an appropriate channel in a timely manner and at a time of our customers choosing.
- Proactively manage time to be in the right place at the right time, supporting the overall customers branch experience and helping to ensure customers are dealt with quickly and professionally, working flexibly across all zones of the branch including banking hall, counter, self serve and enquiries.
- Engage with customers in the Banking Hall demonstrating behaviours consistent with Delivering Service/Banking Hall Excellence and Channel of Choice, maximising the use of tablets as appropriate; actively educating and assisting customers, including assessing their digital appetite and confidence to help in the most appropriate and relevant channel for their individual circumstances.
Commitment to Control Environment
- Effectively comply within the Risk Management Framework including our Policies, Processes, Procedures and Governance to ensure a robust and consistent approach to make the right decisions and do the right thing for our customers.
- Keep up-to-date with mandatory training and take personal responsibility to ensure you have the appropriate skills and knowledge to remain competent to undertake your role.
Fulfil customer transactions and account servicing requests accurately and compliantly right first time using the system tools and prompts when available.
- Undertake NPA routines when required, making sure that outstanding items are actively progressed.
Has program required basic skill set to perform routine tasks within simple processes but lacking program/product specific knowledge. Works with close supervision and clearly defined procedures. Starting to demonstrate familiarity with client terminology, operating standards and procedures. Starter without sustained metric performance levels.
They're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities they serve. Together theyre building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
Required Candidate profile- Graduate fresher or Undergraduate with six months of relevant experience.
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
- Ability to work in rotational shifts and offs
Perks and BenefitsIncentives
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 3,75,000 PA.
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
Prolific HR Consultants India Ltd
Contact Company:Prolific HR Consultants India Ltd
Address :No. 139/26, Patel Enclave,Amarjyothi Layout, Koramangala, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560071,India