SHIFTS & OFFS - 24/7 (05 days Working & 02 days rotational Weekly off)
CAB FACILITY - Yes
WORK LOCATION - Manyata Tech Park, Nagawara
- Voice & Accent
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (KPIs)
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to appropriately provide resolution to the customer
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
- Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Offer additional products and/or services
- Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database
- Respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff
Career Framework Role
Has program required basic skill set to perform routine tasks within simple processes but lacking program/product specific knowledge. Works with close supervision and clearly defined procedures. Starting to demonstrate familiarity with client terminology, operating standards and procedures. Starter without sustained metric performance levels.
Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, our client was established over four decades ago in the UAE as the countrys first telecommunications service provider. An international blue-chip organisation, our client provides innovative solutions and services to 143 million customers in 15 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Required Candidate profile- Graduate fresher or Undergraduate with six months of relevant experience.
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
- Ability to work in rotational shifts and offs
Perks and BenefitsIncentives
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
Prolific HR Consultants India Ltd
Contact Company:Prolific HR Consultants India Ltd
Address :No. 139/26, Patel Enclave,Amarjyothi Layout, Koramangala, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560071,India