- Audit chats/email interactions on Product/process, Communication and soft skills parameters.
- Conduct audits and feedback for the targeted population with the objective of improving scores for training throughput or conversion.
- Data analysis and making designated reports/decks.
- Participate in calibrations to ensure consistent scoring & feedback delivery approach.
- Communicate to heighten awareness and focus on importance of positive customer experience.
- Make recommendations and drive improvement.
- Reduce learning curve and help enhance product/process knowledge of new joinees.
- Ensure that internal policies, procedures, and compliance regulations are being followed.
- Customer/Client Interactions.
- By using knowledge of process, proactively identify areas of concern & highlight to the change Team.
- Prepare TNA , publish and execute for 100% closure.
- Real Time Support (Production/Live Support) on the floor as per the business requirement.
PROCESS - Transaction monitoring for Voice process
SHIFTS & OFFS - 24/7 (05 days Working & 02 days rotational Weekly off)
CAB FACILITY - Yes
WORK LOCATION - BTM
About our Client:
Our client is an American multinational conglomerate holding company headquartered at Whitacre Tower in Downtown Dallas, Texas. It is the world's largest telecommunications company, the largest provider of mobile telephone services, and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States through our client.
Required Candidate profile- Graduate 18 months of experience in a call taking voice process.
- Understanding of Audit & Coaching process.
- Extremely good verbal & written communications skills.
- Technical knowledge of English communication - sentence construction, grammar, punctuation etc.
- Ability to observe, analyze and give constructive feedback.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills and Team work
- Analytical Skills / Quantitative skills
- Data Handling / data interpretation
- Process orientation & structured thinking.
Perks and BenefitsIncentives
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 3,50,000 PA.
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Desired Candidate Profile
Prolific HR Consultants India Ltd
Contact Company:Prolific HR Consultants India Ltd
Address :No. 139/26, Amarjyothi Layout,, Koramangala Inner Ring Road,, Domlur, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560071,India